5 minutes a day is all the time you need to achieve:
• Better balance in the saddle
• Improved body control from head to toe
• Increased influence with your seat
• Flawless leg position and subtle aiding
• Quieter, softer hands and contact your horse can trust
• Less physical stiffness, tension, and riding-related pain
• Confidence in your ability to communicate with your horse
PLUS, in just 5 minutes you can improve a horse that's:
• Unwilling to go forward or "dead" to the leg
• Hollow-backed, high-headed, or above the bit
• Heavy on the forehand and unbalanced
• A chronic "puller," "leaner," or "head-tosser"
Start or end your riding sessions with Wendy Murdoch's 5-Minute Fixes, and you'll be amazed how quickly you can replace old habits with new ones, get out of your "riding rut," and transform what you can't do to what you can do…naturally, capably, comfortably, and consistently alongside a happy riding partner — your horse.